Lonely But Never Alone

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20b

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, United States

I'm a new wife and young professional who is intrigued by people and in awe of the Creator.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Almost there

This is one among many of the beautiful pictures I took while hiking at Shaker Villiage this weekend. It's just one of those places where I feel overwhwelmed at how beautiful and how big all of creation is. It was so nice to be out in the open pastures and to feel totally free and at peace.

It's a nice contrast to how I feel with one week and 3 days left of the semester. I am trying hard to stay focused, but you know how that goes sometimes. I find my mind wandering, wanting to be back on these green hills again instead of sitting and staring hopelessly at my computer screen.

I have about 10 pages of church history left to write, a 15 page research paper to do some heavy editing on, a presentation to give, and two tests left to study for and take. And then it's time to feel at peace again. Ahhhh....

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

jackie...we are so done with wednesdays! so...it can only get better from here!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home