Lonely But Never Alone

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20b

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lexington, Kentucky, United States

I'm a new wife and young professional who is intrigued by people and in awe of the Creator.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Took a train downtown















Spring break or reading week (whatever you wanna call it) is at its close. Life in Wilmore went back to normal today. Peter and I spent break with my parents who live near Chicago. We took the commuter train into the city one day. It was great! The only way it might have been more complete is if we would have run into Jeff Tweedy randomly on the street. I just posted a bunch of pictures on my flickr account. You can see them here.

I don't have much to say right now because it's late and Jackie needs to sleep, but I will say that I got kind of weirded out walking across Wilmore this afternoon. It seemed so quiet in contrast to the city and suburbs of Chicago. I mean, I walked half way across town down the middle of the street and not a single car. Only two people I think. Craziness. I found myself almost praying for a car to pass by so I wouldn't feel so freaked out.

I am gonna live in civilization again sometime soon! Whoohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home